This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Name: Brandon Person
Birthday: March 10th, 1991
Hometown: Brick Town, NJ
Height: 5’9
Major: Undecided

HC: What are some things you do for fun?
I live by the beach so I have been into body boarding for years now. I also have played hockey for almost my whole life, I enjoy everything about the game.

HC: What is your favorite part about Montclair State University?
I actually just transferred to Montclair, so I haven’t been here for long. But, I can easily say that my favorite part about MSU so far is the ice rink at Floyd Hall. I spend a lot of time there.

HC: What is a career goal for you, NHL?
Although I love hockey, I don’t really know if I want to make it my career. But right now a goal of mine is to do marketing for Madison Square Garden.

HC: You mentioned that you are a transfer student, why Montclair?
I was on campus a lot last year because my girlfriend goes here. I found that I really like the campus and that they have a good hockey team.

HC: Oh so you’re a taken man? Sorry ladies! What does a perfect date sound like to you?
I really enjoy taking my girlfriend to Cuban Pete’s. It is a great Cuban restaurant on Bloomfield Ave., which isn’t too far from campus. The atmosphere is fun and the food is delicious. We always have a good time when we go there.

HC: What are some turn offs? Turn ons?
A turn off for me would definitely be when a girl smokes and/or has bad teeth. Some turn ons would be a girl who is down to earth, easy going, and someone who can make me laugh.