Black Friday Deals You Won’t Want to Miss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Shoppers get ready! Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year, is right around the corner. Consider this article your one stop for the best deals you’ll need to get your holiday shopping complete. Be prepared to shop ‘til you drop!

Target

We have to start with everyone’s favorite: Target! Target has your back for all things family oriented. They will begin their deals on Thanksgiving at five o’clock. As always, Target will have their extensive collection of everyone’s favorite movies on sale, ranging from $4 to $10, as well as the cutest holiday pajamas beginning at only $10. They will also be selling select board games for 50 percent off.

Between toys, home decor, makeup and electronic sales, Target is definitely somewhere you’ll want hit to check off all your family members’ gifts! Make sure you check out Target Thursday night to ensure you’ll get everything you’re looking for.

Kohls

For those tech savvy people on your gift list (or for yourself) Kohls is a must! Drop in to buy the newest XBox bundle for $199.99, a new Canon DSLR for $399.99, the FitBit Versa for $149.99, or Amazon Echo Dots for $24.

Remember when it comes to Kohls, you get $15 in Kohls Cash for every $50 you spend, and with these deals it won’t be hard to do! You’re going to want to stock up here. Kohls will begin Black Friday Thanksgiving at 5 o’clock.

Walmart

Walmart is preparing to have some of their biggest deals ever.Walmart will be matching last year’s deal where each purchase and activation of the iPhone XS or Galaxy Note 9 will come with a $300 Walmart gift card, so if your family is in the market for new phones Walmart has you covered. The store will be opening its doors at six o’clock on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday is an exciting way to kick off the holiday shopping season and now you’re prepared with the some of the best deals 2018 has to offer!

Cecily Lovas

Montclair '21

Cecily Lovas is a junior at Montclair State University, studying Communications and Media Arts. She's a city girl at heart, constantly exploring New York City, and always looking for new adventures. Her other interests consist of music, movies, and health/fitness. She is a contributing writer as well as project manager for Montclair State's Chapter of Her Campus.
Emma Flusk

Montclair '19

Emma Flusk is recent graduate from Montclair State University, where she majored in Television and Digital Media. She was the Editor-in-Chief and a Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She’s passionate about anything that has to do with lifestyle, beauty and wellness for women. She is a self-proclaimed craft queen, semi-pro binge-watcher and a lover of all dogs.