This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

There are so many shows to watch, stream and order that it can be a real struggle to decide which one to try. Lots of shows on TV, Netflix and Hulu have cool plots and good acting, but not every show features incredible fashion. Here are some shows that have such iconic outfits that they’ll be worth the binge.

Sex and the City  This show about four female friends living in NYC has had a huge influence on fashion. Carrie Bradshaw (the main character) is still seen as one of TV’s most stylish icons for her stunning designer outfits and incredible shoes. Even Carrie’s friends, sweet Charlotte, sexy Samantha and smart Miranda wear outfits so remarkable that the show is worth watching.

Victorious  This artsy high-school themed comedy is one of the few shows out there to represent an exceptionally wide range of styles, so there are outfits that every viewer will enjoy. The four main female characters all rock distinctly different styles including trendy and effortless (Tori), innocent and girly (Cat), edgy and grunge (Jade) and bold and vibrant (Trina), so there really is something for everyone. 

Say Yes to the Dress  If you love wedding gowns, this is the show to watch. It’s super fun to watch future brides try on countless gorgeous dresses of all different styles (ball gown, fit and flare, mermaid and more) in the beautiful Kleinfeld store until they find the dresses of their dreams. This feel-good reality show will blow you away with its beautiful bridal fashion.

Gossip Girl  Everything about this show sparkles! Whether the characters are at an elaborate party, rocking abnormally stylish school uniforms, getting into trouble, shopping or eating yogurt on the iconic MET steps, every outfit is incredible. Watch Gossip Girl if you want to feel like you are being transported into another, more glamorous world.

Project Runway  This reality show is all about fashion, so any fashion-fanatic will love it. The show is centered around a bunch of aspiring designers who must compete with each other by making themed outfits out of specific materials. Even the now-famous designer, Christian Siriano earned his place in the spotlight by winning Project Runway!

Scream Queens  Does this show realistically portray sorority life? No. And do the characters dress like actual college students? Nope. But would any college fashionista kill to wear their beautiful outfits? Absolutely. Scream Queens features an impressive cast of celebrities including Emma Roberts, Ariana Grande and Lea Michele. This show is perfect for any fashion-lover who enjoys girly, glamorous outfits with drop-dead-gorgeous accessories. 

If you want to be amazed by stunning outfits, check out these shows. Have fun watching, fashionistas!

Zoe Nolz

Montclair '21

Zoe is a student at Montclair State University. She is the current Fashion and Beauty Editor for Her Campus Montclair. When she is not in class or doing work, you can catch her hanging with friends, shopping, writing, watching movies, drinking smoothies, just chilling or off on an adventure!
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.