Style > Beauty

5 YouTube Beauty Guru’s You Need to Be Watching

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Nicole Guerriero

Nicole Guerriero is a sassy and gorgeous Italian beauty YouTuber who has been on youtube for five plus years. Her videos consist of makeup tutorials, beauty favorites, Get Ready with Me’s (GRWM), Vlogs, and from time to time Q and A’s. Nicole has a hefty number of 2,439,143 (and counting) subscribers on YouTube. Her videos are always thorough, telling you exactly how to slay like she does and you’re guaranteed to laugh at her silliness. You’re also sure to see cameo or two from her babies, Manny and Orange – her two cats.

Jayla Koriyan

Jayla Koriyan is the college girl we are all inspiring to be. The level headed twenty-one year old is a student at FIT in New York studying fashion merchadising. Her videos consist of makeup tutorials, beauty and fashion hauls, GRWM’s, and Lookbooks. Jayla also as a separate channel for all 204,064 (and counting) of her subcribers to watch her vlogs. Jayla Koriyan is the perfect YouTuber to watch if you like a bubbly personality and very girly makeup tutorials.

Alyssa Forever

Alyssa Forever, the Nike queen herself. Alyssa is a new comer when it comes to living in Los Angeles, California but not to YouTube. The YouTuber has been making videos for her 589,861 (and counting) subscribers for two plus years now. Her videos consist of makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, first impressions of products, and vlogs. Alyssa is the first to rock a wing that looks too real to be true and slide her feet into her Nike slides.

LustreLux

LustreLux is the dirty blonde who recently just walked into my YouTube life, but she is no stranger to YouTube. LustreLux is the quirky friend everyone wants; her humor is a big part of all of her videos. All 1,255,821 (and counting) of her subscribers would agree too. Her videos consist of makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, fashion hauls, and first impressions of products. This tartelette queen is a gorgeous bright light on my computer screen (or my i-Phone 6 screen) that I never want to lose.

Carli Bybel

Your soon-to-be favorite beauty guru (and penguin lover) is waiting for you! Carli Bybel, a positive, brunette bombshell who resides in New Jersey, is one of the many blessings that are on YouTube. Her videos consist of makeup tutorials, hair tutorials, beauty favorites, surprise vlogs, and tips on how to successfully accomplish all those trendy beauty looks you love! The petite twenty-some has an impressive 3,711,088 (and counting) subscribers and she is sure to have you looking even more gorgeous than usual in no time! The best part? Carli’s all about positivilty so to keep you positive, you’ll find her videos filled with inspiring and body/beauty-positive quote’s.  

All five of these women are queens in their own way and the perfect women to have by your side (or in your back pocket) when you’re looking for that perfect look for your next dinner party. Each woman is unique and is sure to meet each of your needs but the thing that brings them together and makes them the same is their love for beauty, their honest approach and their true opinion when it comes to products. These are your five beauty wonder women of YouTube.

19. Montclair ' 18 . New Jersey. I love food, dogs, summer, hair extensions, makeup, and J. Cole.