5 Valentine’s Day Looks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Valentines Day is almost here! Whether you have a date with a long time boyfriend, a newfound fling, or just going out/staying in with some girlfriends, having a cute outfit is a must. Here are five different Valentines Day looks.

If you are going out for a romantic and fancy date with that special someone, this is the perfect dress for the occasion. This classy dress packs a sexy punch with the open back, and the deep burgundy color will catch your date’s attention. This fashionable piece can be found at www.Tobi.com and the best part is that everything on the site is 50% off right now! With the discount, this dress comes to a mere $23, what a steal!

On a major budget this year? No problem! Forever 21 has been providing us with affordible clothing and accories for what seems like forever (no pun intended) and they have done so yet again. Here is a cute skater style dress that can be dressed up or down. These gold accessories are the perfect touch to top off the outfit. The dress is $12.80,  the rings are $4.80, and the earring are $2.80.

If you are looking for a spunkier look, this adorable statement skirt paired with a white cropped top from boohoo.com is just the outfit for you. You can keep the accessories to a minimum with this outfit since the skirt is so eye catching. A simple long necklace ties everything together perfectly. The skirt is $16 while the cropped top is $10.

Although there are some brave souls out there, not all of us can put up with the frigid cold on our bare legs. No need to worry, there are plenty of great looks for Valentines Day that cover your legs as well! One look, for example, is this edgy look from Cotton On. This simple black jumper is equivalent to the perfect LBD. Throw on some red lipstick and fun heels and you are ready for a night out! The jumper is $29.95 from Cotton On, you can find this deep red L’OREAL lipstick at your local drugstore for about $8.95, and the shoes are from Payless for only $24.99!

Even though dates are always fun on Valentines Day, sometimes kicking back with some girlfirneds and having a night in with chinese take out is the way to go. But who says you still can’t look cute? You never know if the hot guy down the hall is going to drop by, right? So, the perfect GNI (girls night in) outfit for V-Day includes this funky graphic tee, for $12.95, matched with a pair of  high wasted flecece leggings for $8.95 from Love Culture!