5 Reasons JLaw and ASchu are #BFFGOALS

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

The world has recently come to know the hilarious duo Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence’s growing friendship. They have made their friendship the ultimate BFF goal and anyone with a best friend would want the same relationship these two women have. Here are a few reason why Amy and Jennifer are #BFFGOALS! 

They Vacation Together!

Nothing says “best friends” like vacation time! This past summer, Amy invited Jennifer to tag along with her and her friends to the Hamptons (they got banned from Martha’s vineyard for being too loud). While in the Hamptons, the duo partied on a yacht; jet skied, and showed the world that a beautiful friendship was blossoming.

Dance Parties Are a Regular Occurrence!

The #1 way to tell if someone is your best friend is if to dance around together and not care who is watching. ASchu and JLaw has shown us how great their friendship is since they were seen dancing barefoot on top of Billy Joel’s piano. I mean, how refreshing would it had been to see that?

Both Have No Problem Falling in Front of a Crowd of People

It’s no question that Amy and Jennifer were meant to be friends since both have taken EPIC spills in front of large masses of people. Jennifer was the first to grace our televisions with her unforgettable fall on her way to accept her Oscar. Amy hit the floor hard right in front of Kimye (insert gasp) at the TIME 100 gala. What makes these two BFFs incredible is that both found humor in these very moments.  

They Support Each Other

This past September Jennifer took it upon herself to personally congratulate ASchu on her Emmy win for “Inside Amy Schumer.” Amy then took to Instragram with the caption “Never tell Jennifer L. your room number”.

Best Friends That #SLAY Together, Stay Together

I know this that saying is all over social media, but ASchu and JLaw are the true definition of this saying. The world has come accustomed to JLaw slaying each and every event she attends, but jaws dropped when she took the stage at the Golden Globes with BFF Amy. There’s not a better feeling than slaying a stage with your best friend by your side. 

ASchu and JLaw have made all of us envious of the unbreakable bond they with their cute nicknames and funny moments. They even plan on staying friends for years to come since according to Jennifer they “want to grow old and crazy together on Martha’s Vineyard”. I feel that this isn’t the last time we are going to hear about AScu and JLaw’s friendship.

Hello everyone! My name is BreYana Williams and I currently attend Montclair State University pursuing a to receive a degree in fashion studies with a minor in journalism. I have always had a love for fashion and pop culture ever since I was little and being able to write for HerCampus is literally a dream come true. I have always had a knack for expressing myself through my clothes and writing down my feelings and now I am able to share my own personal input on fashion related topics. I am really excited to share myself with each one of you.