4 Nail Colors for the Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Don’t you just love an awesome mani, collegiettes? Although summer has come and passed, we can still be bold and beautiful with our nail color. Check out HC Montclair’s short list of four fun nail colors to try this semester.

1. Essie – Mesmerize – $8 – Buy
This striking shade of blue is for those who dare to be different and are going for a fashion forward look. It looks great with a chic outfit consisting of black, white, or gray. Stay away from too much color because they will clash with one another. Leave the statement and pop of color on your nails with Essie’s Mesmerize.

2. Essie – Going Incognito – $8 – Buy
This beautiful shade of green is perfect for the fall transition to winter. It’s paired best with outfits that have neutral tones. Leaving your outfit neutral alongside this color will truly make it pop. Just like Essie’s Mesmerize, Essie’s Going Incognito will be the focal point of your look.

3. Essie – Power Clutch – $8 – Buy
Talk about the perfect shade of gray! Instead of being the statement point of your outfit, this color will make you look more polished and put together. For a complete look, add some jewelry pieces to make your outfit pop with Essie’s Power Clutch.

4. Essie – Wicked – $8 – Buy
Time and time again, Essie’s Wicked returns for the fall. This color is timeless and perfect for this time of the year. It can be dressed up or dressed down. For those looking for a bold yet safe nail color, Wicked is perfect for you. You’ll look chic and polished, but not like you’re trying too hard.

Photo Credit: 1 2 3 4