3 Hot & Classy Head-to-Toe Looks for NYE

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Ring in the New Year looking nothing short of fabulous! New Year’s Eve is the best excuse all year to get all dolled up and turn heads. Whether you have your sight set on a night out on the town, a quiet family dinner, or something in between, these three outfits will be sure to leave you feeling confident and radiant.

Look 1:

This black and gold look is the perfect combination of edge and glam. Pair the high-waist shorts with black sheer tights, lay the top either over or inside the shorts, and throw the blazer on for a polished look. The bib necklace and Bandolino Christana booties make the outfit pop and will be sure to make a statement.

Look 2:

Have you been wanting to spice up your style lately? What better way to try something new than on new years. We’ve seen the faux leather look all over Hollywood and countless fashion magazines recently, so why not give it a try! In this look we paired an eye catching crop top with the faux leather skirt, added the light cardigan, and essential black pumps.

Look 3:

If you are looking for a more casual outfit, then look no further. There is such a thing as looking fashionable and being comfortable at the same time. Pair a chiffon blouse with leggings for a more relaxed look and add a statement necklace for an extra oomph. If you adore heels as much as we do pair this look with black pumps or if not, opt for some flats.