11 Amazon Items Under $25 That Will Brighten up Your Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

It’s 9:45 a.m. and you’re dozing off in the worst lecture you’ve ever sat through in college. The girl to your left is watching Netflix on her laptop and the guy to your right is staring blankly into space. You decide to look around on Amazon and you know it’s a mistake since you always impulsively buy things you don’t need… thanks to the convenient two-day shipping with Amazon Prime.

The website recently started advertising “New and Interesting Finds” on its homepage. When you click on the banner, you’re directed to a stream of funny, unique, and useful items that would be hard to stumble upon during regular online shopping. The lists are updated every day, and if you find some items you like, you’ll get personalized recommendations the next day.

Whether you’re brand new to this page or you’ve been shopping from it for a while, these 11 items from the “New and Interesting Finds” stream are sure to brighten up your day. Plus, they’re all under $25. You’re welcome.

Mermaid Tail Makeup Brush

It’s rose gold and so beautiful. I’d feel flawless just putting on makeup with it.

Mug That Tells the Honest Truth

Maybe someone can throw some money in there when we aren’t drinking out of it? Just an idea.

Bed-Shaped Sponge Holder

I suddenly want to wash dishes now.

Self-Therapy Notepad

For those days when you need to get your feelings in check.

Pizza Slice Plates

They come in a pizza box. Enough said.

Sushi USB Drive

For all you sushi lovers out there. If you’re not a fan, they have a chocolate bar version, too.

Children’s Book Tote Bag

If this wasn’t your favorite bedtime book as a child, you really missed out.

Mini Succulent Candles

Now you can have your succulents and set them on fire, too.

Bright and Sunny Umbrella

Walking on campus in the rain sucks, but this umbrella can make it a little better.

Corgi Socks

If these bandana-wearing corgis don’t make you smile, then nothing will.

Harry Potter Soup Mug

Are you on your way to potions class or to eat lunch? No one will ever know.

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Amina is currently a senior at Montclair State University studying communication and journalism. She has a passion for writing, digital media and creating content. When she's not writing, you can probably find her catching up on current events, trying new fitness classes or searching for the next best restaurant. You can view more of her work at aminalake.com.
Danielle has held various positions at Her Campus Montclair. Starting as a Contributing Writer during her sophomore year at MSU in 2015, she later became President & Editor-in-Chief during her senior year in 2017. She completed her B.A. in Communication & Media Arts with a minor in Leadership Development at Montclair State University in January 2018. Besides writing, she's a lover of cozy cafés, good lyrics, inspiring speeches, mountainous retreats, and sunsets on the skyline. She enjoys capturing the moment and has a passion for travel and discovery. You can often find her exploring NYC or venturing to one of her favorite East Coast spots.