10 Spring Pieces For Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Fight off the winter blues and dream of spring with these ten hottest spring accessories! 

1. Transition from knit winter hats to this cutout straw hat for the sunny days from Urban Outfitters

2. Leave the heavy sweaters in the closet and toss on this beautiful floral throw on your way out from Urban Outfitters.

3. Want jewelry that will go with every outfit and will never go off? Try these temporary tattoos from PacSun

4. Don’t have time to do your hair, but still want to look cute? Rock this cute and casual hat from PacSun

5. Try on this tiered necklace that is as gold as the sun from  Forever 21.

6. Pack away the earmuffs and get ready for a great headband that will complete any outfit from Forever 21

7. Going out for a special occasion? Sparkle with this bib necklace from Bauble Bar! The best part yet, they have the best deals with their “buried bauble” of the week. 

8. You can’t expect to have a complete spring outfit without a cute pair of flats from DSW that can go with everything! 

9. If you want to take the floral flats to the next level, go with these floral wedges, topped with the most adorable wrapped ankle from DSW

10. Need to take your look to a more professional level? Keep the spring in your step with these black flats from DSW (which every one needs) lined with cutout petals.  

Photo Credit: 1

I am currently a junior here at Montclair State University. I am anticipating a B.A in Theater Studies, along with currently completing my certification in Entreprenruship. I am lucky enough to have just recently join HC and cannot be any more excited about it!