Let’s face it: as much of a people-person you claim to be, sometimes you need a break from being with other humans, right? When was the last time you needed time away from dogs? I’m sure never. If you’re reading this, you probably already know that your love for dogs is on a whole other level. Here are 10 signs that you may love dogs more than people, but don't worry – you're certainly not alone!
1. Your day is instantly better the moment you see a dog out for a walk.
2. Your heart skips a beat when a dog starts wagging their tail as they trot toward you.
3. When a dog jumps on you and you are surprised that the owner feels the need to apologize, as if that wasn’t the best thing that had happened to you all day.
4. Places that welcome dogs, are your favorite kind of places.
5. You feel a little sad you can’t pet service dogs but you feel so proud of the good job they are doing.
6. You love your friend’s dogs as if they were your own.
7. You take breaks from socializing at parties to hang with the furry friend that’s there.
8. You get extremely sad seeing your dog’s disappointment when you’re leaving the house without them.
9. But when you come home you are just as excited to see your dog as they are to see you.
10. You love dogs because they are one of the most reliable friends you will ever make and the love is mutual.