Stay cute in the snow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.
The trees are bare.The snowfall has begun now it is time we all begin to pull out the UGGS and pea coat. Winter has arrived.

The beauty of winter is a whole new wardrobe.  Every year, the style changes and then in the spring, we head back to heels and dresses..  

This year on the rise in the fashion world are boot socks and coats.  Boots have hit the shelves in every store and are in popular demand: boots, skinny jeans and a comfy sweater or boots and a warm dress.  Boots go with anything and can be dressed up or down.  

According to the fashion world scarves, legwear, and boots are in.  Fur is becoming a thing of the past as hats hit the market street again.  

Now the key is to finding the fashion at the right price.  Black Wednesday is planning on hitting a new record this year.  Instead of waking up early on Friday morning now you can shop online on Wednesday for deals.  Some of the box stores have already released their Black Wednesday deals plus you have Black Friday deals.

Stores around Missoula have brought out their winter items and sale signs don’t forget to stop by the local stores for some one of a kind items, great deals and more warm clothes.

Winter is here and so is winter fashion!

Alyse is a senior at the University of Montana with a journalism major. She was born and raised in the small town of Dillon, Montana. When not busy with school, Alyse likes to enjoy the beautiful mountains of Montana. In addition to volunteering with Her Campus, Alyse also volunteers at the YWCA by leading support groups for domestic violence and sexual assualt survivors. After graduation, Alyse wants to explore the field of journalism in a warm and sunny climate.