Christina McLain

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

Major: Communication

Hometown: Redmond, Washington

What do you want to do with your degree: I want to move to the East Coast and work for an event planning company
What is your favorite thing about Missoula: Floatin the river!
What is the theme song to your life: Katy Perry Fireworks/Afternoon Delight mash-up… Glee version.
What is your favorite day of the week? Why?: Thursdsay: 2 for 1’s and Dead Hipster…and when the clock strikes 2pm, I am done with school for the weekend.
What is your favorite weekend activity: stealing one of my friend’s dogs, hitting up the dog park and hanging with my fellow canines
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be: Christmas Island in the South Pacific
What celebrity do you think you’re most like: Charlie Sheen… because I’m bi-winning

Campus Correspondant- My Campus Montana, colettemaddock@hercampus.com Colette Maddock is a senior at the University of Montana (class of 2011). She is a print Journalism major and a Women's Studies minor from Whitefish, Montana. This summer she interned at Skiing Magazine. She is passionate about winter sports, and loves skiing and figure skating. In her spare time she reads tons of books, tries to cook, and spends time with her friends.