This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montana chapter.

Name: Brody McKnight
Age: 21
Major: Criminology
Hometown: Vancouver B.C.
Favorite Place to Study: Weightroom, Football Field, Library
What he loves about UM: I love fishing, the laid back atmosphere and the friendly people.
What is something interesting about yourself: I once had an eraser in my ear for two years and I didn’t know it.
What he learned from his first heartbreak: I learned to be appreciative of a woman who treats you right.
What he looks for in a girl: I look for honesty and intelligence and she has to have a good sense of humor.
What is a turn-off for him: When a girl is moody and puts people down.
What his goal is: My goal is to win the National Championships with the Montana Grizzlies.
What his hopes for the future are: I want to be a kicker for the NFL. (National Football League)

Campus Correspondant- My Campus Montana, colettemaddock@hercampus.com Colette Maddock is a senior at the University of Montana (class of 2011). She is a print Journalism major and a Women's Studies minor from Whitefish, Montana. This summer she interned at Skiing Magazine. She is passionate about winter sports, and loves skiing and figure skating. In her spare time she reads tons of books, tries to cook, and spends time with her friends.