This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Monmouth chapter.

**WandaVision Spoilers Ahead** 

In this Disney Original, Elizabeth Olsen, or Wanda Maximoff, and Paul Bettany, or Vision, star in this short series with a surprise around every corner.  From shocking revelations to tear-jerking love scenes, WandaVision had left fans theorizing about what is coming next in the MCU.   

Firstly, we’re left to ask “Who really was Ralph (or Fietro)?” It’s made clear that Ralph is being controlled by Agatha after Monica rips off some sort of controlling necklace he has on.  We can notice that when Jimmy Woo, Monica, and Darcy are identifying the citizens of Westview, Ralph is never even mentioned.  This could be because the creators did not want to put any big spoilers into the show, or that it just wasn’t able to be seen by the audience.  Another theory is that when Jimmy Woo mentions he was looking for a member of the Witness Protection Program that had been lost to Westview, he could really be searching for Ralph.  It’s hard to place who “Ralph” really is with the current information we have.   

Secondly, the next proposition we’re left to theorize about what happens to Hayward’s Vision. We learn that the Vision Hayward created has been made from what was left of the original Vision. We see after Wanda’s Vision and Hayward’s Vision discuss the reality of their situation and find out who each other really are. Wanda’s Vision unlocks Hayward’s Vision’s memories, and even remembers Thanos ripping out his Mind Stone. We see Hayward’s Vision fly off, and we’re left to ask where he has gone and what will he do? 

We finally get to see Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlett Witch, in her dedicated MCU costume.  I personally believe that the current outfit is a nice and modern nod to the comics.  

In the first post credits scene, we can see that Monica is told by a Skrull that her mother’s friend is ready to see her.  This friend can be assumed to be Nick Fury, since the last time we had seen him he was in space with the Skrulls.  We can also assume that the friend is Nick Fury, because in Captain Marvel Nick Fury tells a young Monica that he’ll be in touch with her when she “gets powers like her friend Carol.”  It seems to be a perfect segway to Monica having her official powers and being named in the MCU.    

As the finale brings the series to a close, we see hints that Wanda will be included in Multiverse of Madness.  In the final post credit scene, Wanda’s astral projection, or the Scarlet Witch, is seen reading the Darkhold.  We then hear Billy and Tommy screaming for Wanda, hinting towards the fact that the Scarlet Witch may be able to access different dimensions, similarly to Dr. Strange.   

This series was so extremely well done, and left fans waiting every Friday (or 3 A.M. on Thursday night).  The last few episodes truly tugged at the heart strings, from seeing the plot of land that Vision bought for him and Wanda to “grow old in,” Wanda having to say goodbye to her perfect life and her family, or Wanda being left alone after world falls apart and being stuck back on that same empty plot.  This series was an excellent segway for what’s to come in the MCU.  What’s important to note is how the multiverse is mentioned throughout the series, so I believe we can expect to see the introduction of the X-Men into the MCU within the next few movies. 

Until then, we can wait on the edges of our seats and see what Marvel has to offer.        

Madison Mastromarino is a 20 year old student at Monmouth University from Wildwood, New Jersey. Madison is currently working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology with a minor in Social Work. Her educational background includes an Associate's Degree in Psychology from Atlantic Cape Community College. Madison enjoys attending concerts and has aspirations to travel the world.