Ranking Dunkin’s Holiday Coffee Flavors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Monmouth chapter.

‘Tis the season for holiday coffee, fala lalala la la lalaaaa. I decided to try out every holiday flavor from Dunkin’s new lineup to see which one became my favorite.

Winter White Chocolate/Frost White Chocolate

Honestly, I was a little worried when I ordered this. I was afraid it would taste like artificial vanilla chocolate. When I first sipped it, rather than tasting fakeness, I tasted pure warmth. I felt like I was drinking liquid happiness. Granted, I like hints of flavor in my coffee. When I ordered a medium size, I only got two pumps of the flavor in the coffee.

Holiday Eggnog

This is one of those drinks that I bought assuming that it would be a flavor shot. When the cashier told me that they substituted the milk in the latte with eggnog, I was a little skeptical. I’m completely glad that I stuck with it because this is one of the tastiest drinks I have ever had.

Ginger Bread S’mores/Toasted Gingerbread

If you’re looking for S’mores in a cup, this is exactly the flavor you’re looking for. Every sip taste like the fun memories have making S’mores with friends around a campfire. My only issue with the coffee is that it takes away from the coffee flavor.  

Peppermint Mocha/Merry Mocha Mint

I ranked this one last because I personally don’t like minty drinks. In my childhood, I hated chocolate mint ice cream or milkshakes. I still don’t prefer it, but other chocolate mint products have made a special place in my heart. I’m looking at you, Andes and Thin Mints. The flavor is not bad, but it definitely is not the best out of all the four flavors. This is definitely one of those flavors that is best eaten.

Skylar Daley

Monmouth '20

Hi guys! I'm the Co-CC for the Monmouth chapter. I'm an English major at Monmouth University and I'm totally obsessed with Stephen King and gothic lit.