5 Christmas Songs Guaranteed to Get Any Scrooge in the Holiday Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Monmouth chapter.

1.  Christmas in the Sand by Colbie Caillat​​

Mix up your Christmas playlist! Instead of another Christmas song with snow and cocoa, this one is about enjoying the holiday on the beach. Its non-traditional lyrics are super cute, and it’s bound to become one of your favorites.

2.  Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande

Ari was clearly the Pop Queen of 2018, so she naturally had to make this list.

3.  Christmas Lights by Coldplay

This is a slower song accompanied by Chris Martin’s beautiful piano skills. It may not have been one of your Christmas favorites before, but it will be now.

4.  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Michael Bublé​

Is it even Christmas if you don’t listen to Michael Bublé?

5.  All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey (ft. Jimmy Fallon and The Roots)

This song is forever the #1 Christmas bop, and this version is particularly adorable.

Go listen to these songs now to instantly be put in the holiday mood!

Jenna Puglisi

Monmouth '19

Jenna founded Monmouth's chapter with her co-correspondent and BFF, Christi. Jenna is a senior at Monmouth, studying English with a minor in Public Relations. Her greatest love is writing, which she practices through journalism, poetry, and a personal blog at https://jennapug.com/. When she isn’t writing, you can find her wandering around bookstores, dancing at concerts, and drinking obscene amounts of coffee.