Style > Beauty

10 Spooky Skincare Products to Get You Excited for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Monmouth chapter.

It’s officially October which means it’s Halloween for 31 days! Even though this month is ~spooky~, your skin and body care don’t have to be. Below are ten skincare and beauty items that will most definitely get you into the Halloween spirit.  

1. Too Cool for School’s Xakziuza Cleansing Water

This cleanser’s bottle just looks spooky! There’s a skull on the outside and it says, “take care of it while you have it”, which is a little eerie if you ask me. This brightening and soothing cleanser is currently $25.00 at Bloomingdale’s.

2. Doctor Lip Bang’s Lip Freak Tinted Buzzing Lip Balm

Create a Halloweeny lip pout with Doctor Lip Bang’s Lip Freak Tinted Buzzing Lip Balm! These 100% natural tinted balms will put you in a freaky mood while nourishing your lips. The colors “Nude Attitude” and “Sweet Villain” are available on Ulta.com for $4.95.

3. The Face Shop’s Kakao Friends Face Mask Special Set

These adorable sheet masks will definitely get you into the spooky spirit! This pack comes with five individual masks; radiance, mild soothing, firming, hydrating, and moisturizing. You can get the entire pack on eBay for $12.35.

4. Bath & Body Works’ Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion

Even though it isn’t scary, this lotion will put you in the Fall mood. This lotion contains notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger snap, and vanilla. You can get it at Bath & Body Works for $12.50.

5. Hot Topic’s Witches Brew Charcoal Face Mask

This secret potion will actually benefit you! Charcoal is amazing for getting all the dirt and makeup out from your skin, so this clay mask will definitely scare off the things we don’t want on our faces. You can get this mask from Hot Topic for $3.92.

6. Lush’s Ghost in the Dark Soap

He isn’t Casper, but he’s sensitive skin friendly! This sudsy ghost will lift your spirits, smelling like citrus-sweet lemongrass. The organic cocoa butter will leave your skin moisturized. And don’t worry, you can’t lose this bar of soap either, it glows in the dark! Five points for extra spookiness! You can grab this adorable soap at Lush for $6.95.

7. Philosophy’s Apple Cider Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath

This 3-in-1 product will remind you of crisp fall mornings. This will leave your hair and skin feeling luxuriously soft while the classic fall scent brings you to the better Fall days. You can get this sweet smelling product at Philosophy for $18.00.

8. Lush’s Ectoplasm Naked Shower Cream

This ghoulish, neon green shower cream leaves you feeling scarily soft. But do you know what isn’t scary? No packaging! That’s right, you’re saving the environment while treating yourself right. You can get this citrus smelling soap at Lush for $10.95.

9. SweetLipsLBCo’s Candy Corn Lip Balm

If you’re into candy corn, this product is for you! This exclusive candy corn lip balm is only on Etsy. It is handcrafted and made with beeswax, cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, avocado and coconut oil, and many more nourishing things! Get this product on Etsy for $4.50.

10. Dolls Kill’s Black as Your Soul Bath Bomb

This spooky bath bomb won’t leave a scary residue behind in your tub. This blacker than black bath bomb comes with a ~blood~ orange scent. You’re going to want to grab this bath bomb on the Dolls Kill website. It’s $10.00!

Go out and grab these amazing products before the spooky, scary skeletons beat you to it! Have a great Halloween month and don’t let your beauty regimen get spooky-swapped!

A social worker in the making with a huge heart and a passion for advocating for mental health. "Don't be too hard on yourself; nothing in nature blooms all year."