Why Harvey from Sabrina the Teenage Witch Was the Best Boyfriend Ever

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

1. I think the first reason is obvious, just look at that 90’s hair!! 

Look at that smile! And what a complimenter!!

2. He even unknowingly complimented Sabrina, while she was a cat

All I know is, if I magically turned into a cat or dog, I could only HOPE a boyfriend would compliment me like this!

3. Ok, what boyfriend would do this, because sIGN ME UP

Harvey was always trying his best to keep Sabrina happy! Which is what every boyfriend should do! Even though they fought, like every couple does, he still always wanted the best for Sabrina.

4. He always accepted her for who she was!

So accepting! Harvey always loved Sabrina depsite how strange she could be sometimes!  It never really even phased him or weirded him out (that much). Either way, whether her strange quirks made sense to him or not, he accepted Sabrina for the way she was, and loved every bit of it!

5. He got along with all of her friends and family

Harvey always was liked by Sabrina’s aunts and friends. He got along with every single one of them and her aunts never had a problem with him. He treated all her friends and family with respect and THAT collegiettes, is how a boyfriend should get along with the special people in your life.

6. He was super thoughtful

Ok, you make think a bracelet that engraves this isn’t super thoughtful, but let me tell you, if I got a bracelet like this from some boy, he would have the way to my heart!! It’s so cute and so him! It’s like Harvey’s own special way of showing affection, and I happen to think it’s ADORABLE. Also, for critics out there, the back of the bracelet engraves “12:36” which was the exact time they first met!! Get yo self a man that remembers important dates and times like this!!

7. He was Sabrina’s actual hero

*Wipes tears from eyes* This is just precious. No matter what, Harvey would always come to Sabrina’s rescue, even if he wasn’t always magically turned into a superhero. Harvey even once saved Sabrina from a castle! He was his own kind of superhero, who was always looking out for Sabrina’s well-being. Ugh, when will your fave ever?!!

8. Even when Sabrina and Harvey weren’t together, he was still there for her

In this episode, Sabrina was trying to figure out her feelings for Aaron and her feelings for Harvey. When she falls, Harvey saves her, asking her if she thought he’d ever let her fall. Even when they weren’t together, Harvey would never let Sabrina fall. Just rip my heart out now please.

9. He went thorugh a lot for Sabrina

One of which included him being pregnant! Once the spell quota on Harvey ran out, he remembered every single spell Sabrina had ever cast on him (including this one) and was initially shocked and upset. However, he eventually forgave her for all that she had done to him. What a real trooper!

10. Sabrina and Harvery were soul mates

**SPOILER** In the entire series’ final episode, Sabrina gets cold feet (literally) the morning before she is about to marry Aaron. She goes on a journey to truly see if she and Aaron are soul mates through their soul stones, and realizes that her’s and Aaron’s soul stones don’t fit together. This meant they were not soul mates, but guess who’s soul stone Sabrina’s did fit with?

Sabrina runs out of the church to see Harvey standing there next to a motorcycle. She runs to him and ride off away on his motorcycle. Her Aunt Hilda laughs at the realization that they leave at exactly 12:36!

Personally, I rewatched the entire series of Sabrina the Teenage Witch (it’s seven seasons long!!) and this is still one of my most favorite couples in television history ever! Harvey is boyfriend goals tbh, when will you ever find a man as accepting, thoughtful, and loving as him! If you ever do, call me and let me know because I want a Harvey for myself!

Travis is 19 in his fourth semester of college! He is considered a Junior at Molloy and majors in Accounting! When he discovered(?) Her Campus at his school he immediately joined and became a writer and the Instragram coordinator. Now he is proud to be a Campus Correspondent!