Who Wore it Better? (BF VS GF)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Who Wore it Better?

Just the other day, my boyfriend and I were unexpectedly matching with our red-checkered flannels.

I thought it would be a funny idea to ask our friends, who wore it better? Just like in the magazines.

Our conversation lead to the topic of “how much” was our outfits. That’s when things got interesting.

The Boyfriend Fit

So, he calculated his outfit, including his hat, but not jewelry. 

Basquiat Hat – $20

Black Polyphia Hoodie – $50

Red-Checkered Flannel – $12

Jeans – FREE

Timberland Boots – $160

This fuego fit totaled up to $242!

The Girlfriend Fit

So, I calculated my outfit, and got… 

Red-Checkered Flannel – $15

Black Parka (Underneath Flannel) – $50

Green, Short Turtleneck Top – $4

High-waisted Jeggings – $7

Levis White “Converse” – $15

This nice fit totaled up to $91!

Conclusion

In the end, my boyfriend’s outfit cost more than my outfit. This went from a random conversation to an article idea. 

And overall, this shows three things.

1. This shows some outfit ideas, whether you are on a budget or have some extra cash to spend.

2. This shows how you can learn more about your significant other through random conversations.

3. This shows how good we look. 

Ashlee Rodriguez is a huge foodie. Food is love. Food is life. She is also never afraid to try something. Especially, if it comes to trying new food. :) And although she can be a bit of a dork/geek, she is always willing to lend a helping hand, hold a vent session (if needed), and will always remind you that it's okay to be you. If the "you" you would like to be is Harley Quinn, the Joker's lover, then go right ahead. You do you, booboo.