Profile: Toni Martini

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Toni Martini

Year: Alumni (Graduated this May!)

Major:  Alumni and Early Childhood Education/English 

Hometown: Franklin Square, NY

What were you a part of at Molloy?I was a part of a few great things at Molloy, but the two biggest pieces that occupied my time were Her Campus and MolloyLife Media. At Her Campus Molloy, I was Co-Founder and Co-campus Correspondent. At MolloyLife Media, I was a Co-Editor-in-Chief. I loved both of my jobs!

What was it like to be a senior?It was really bittersweet. I never really “felt” any of my years at Molloy, and always had the same experiences of challenging classes, amazing friends, and great times! So being a senior didn’t really hit me until Graduation Rehearsal. I really miss it a lot here.

What do you miss most about Molloy?I know a lot of people say it, but definitely the community. Everyone is always so nice and really wants to help you, from professors to staff to students. I will miss being able to come here every day. I never thought of Molloy as “home,” but now that I’m leaving, I do.

How excited were you to graduate?I was very excited to graduate with my friends! I thought it didn’t feel real, honestly, even now with my diploma.

What are your post-graduation plans?My post-graduation plans include finishing up my licensing exams for a teacher; traveling to Ireland, England, and Paris; and hopefully getting a job-job!

What is your funniest memory from your time at Molloy?Oh my God, honestly, it’s really difficult to put my finger on something. I’ve always had great memories at Molloy. At the moment, my favorite running joke (I guess you could call it that!) is to video my fellow co-Editor-in-Chief, Zach, on Snapchat when he’s not paying attention.

Angela is a Media Communications major with a New Media minor at Molloy College. She is also a writer for Her Campus Molloy and photographer for Molloy Life Media. When she is not testing out her photography skills or writing an new piece, Angela can be found hanging out with her friends or watching Netflix. She is very excited to continue working with all her fellow Her Campus staff members through the next few years while finishing up her degree at Molloy College.