Profile: Dr. Mike Santaniello

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Mike Santaniello

Hometown: Born in Brooklyn, New York. Now lives in Shirley, New York.

What made you decide to participate in St. Baldricks this year? “I participate every year. It is a very good and important cause.”

Do you participate in St. Baldricks every year? “Yes, I do.”

What was the donation goal for you to participate? “We were hoping to reach $1,500 in total.”

What were you going to do if Molloy reached their donation goal? “Shave my mustache of 30 plus years, in addition to the usual head shaving.”

What do you teach at Molloy College? “Sociology undergraduate courses, and a graduate criminal justice course.”

Where did you get your degree? “Two masters and a Ph.D from Colombia University.”

What is your favorite class to teach at Molloy? “Sociology of the Family.”

What do you like to do when you are not teaching? “Advising and chatting with students.”

Angela is a Media Communications major with a New Media minor at Molloy College. She is also a writer for Her Campus Molloy and photographer for Molloy Life Media. When she is not testing out her photography skills or writing an new piece, Angela can be found hanging out with her friends or watching Netflix. She is very excited to continue working with all her fellow Her Campus staff members through the next few years while finishing up her degree at Molloy College.