A List of Cartoons You Probably Forgot About

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

1. Braceface

Brace Face was a Canadian cartoon that aired on Disney Channel. It was about a girl named, Sharon Spitz, a middle school student, who tried to live a normal teenage life with her braces.

2. Brandi and Mr. Whiskers

Brandi and Mr. Whiskers used to air on Disney Channel. Brandi was a pampered, rich dog who got stuck to a hyper and messy rabbit, named Mr. Whiskers.

3. Cow and Chicken

Cow and Chicken was about an 11 year old chicken, named Chicken, who constantly watches out for his little sister… who’s a cow… named Cow.

4. Cyberchase

Cyberchase was an American-Canadian animated series about a group of friends, who were warped into Cyberchase. It is there goal to protect Motherboard, mainly from the evil Hacker. 

5. Lloyd in Space

Lloyd in Space was a cartoon that aired on Toon Disney. The plot of this story was as literal as the title. It was about an alien teenager named Lloyd, who lives in space. #literally

6. Making Fiends

Making Fiends was about two completely different, little girls. One was named Charlotte and the other was named Vendetta. If you remember the theme song to this cartoon, you should remember who was who.

7. As Told By Ginger

As Told By Ginger is a cartoon that was about a pre-teen named Ginger, who believed that being popular was everything. 

8. Pepper Ann

Pepper Ann was a Disney cartoon that revolved around a girl named Pepper Ann and her friends, and their ups and downs in middle school. And according to the gif above, she is very relatable.

9. Rolie Polie Olie

Rolie Polie Olie was one of my childhood faves. It was about a little robot named Olie, who lived in a world that consisted of several spheres and other three-dimensional geometric shapes. According to Wikipedia, it was the first CG-animated preschool series. If you remember this show, you’re the bomb.com.

10. Disney’s Teacher’s Pet

Teacher’s Pet was a cartoon about a dog who longs to be a human. So, he dressed up as a human, and poses as a student at a local school.

Ashlee Rodriguez is a huge foodie. Food is love. Food is life. She is also never afraid to try something. Especially, if it comes to trying new food. :) And although she can be a bit of a dork/geek, she is always willing to lend a helping hand, hold a vent session (if needed), and will always remind you that it's okay to be you. If the "you" you would like to be is Harley Quinn, the Joker's lover, then go right ahead. You do you, booboo.