Inventors of Molloy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Molloy students continue to amaze the community again and again with their innovahttps://www.flickr.com/photos/molloylife/albums/72157661355702852tive minds at the annual Shark Tank competition. The competition took place in the Hayes Theatre and students presented their business plans and products to a panel of investors who judged all the products! Check out our Campus Celebrity this week to see who won.

Above is our former Campus Celebrity, Bobby Lenaham with his product IV heroes! Read more here and check out the other pictures!

Toni Martini is an Elementary Education major in her senior year at Molloy College. She is the Co-Editor-in-Chief in her college's media organization and has a passion for writing. When she isn't running around to events with her camera, she can be found drinking copious cups of coffee with her friends and is always carrying a smile in her obnoxiously tiny purse. Toni is feverishly passionate about representing Molloy College with Her Campus and is overly excited every time her staff has a meeting.  Her goals are to bring happiness to others with her writing and eat chocolate on every continent.