This is How You Get Over a Crush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

TIP 1: Do not be Amy Poehler, do not DO THIS

Jealousy is not cute and nobody likes it. Your friends do not like it, boys do not like it, nobody. Don’t do it. The relationship is over and this is just going to kill you. The best thing to do is just pretend they don’t exist.

TIP 2: Ignore the girl in Bio Chem he always asks the time for. There is a clock on the wall on top of the board, ARE YOU BLIND?

It’s a good thing you don’t have class with him forever. Again, pretend he does not exist, you are better and stronger than him. And you are totally prettier than that girl in Bio please.

TIP 3: Try not to stalk him with your girlfriends, this is a terrible horrible idea that never ends well. Trust me it does not matter.

YOU. NEED. TO. RECOVER!!! STOP STALKING HIM IT’S GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL SO MUCH WORSE!!!!

TIP 4: Food is your friend. Do not underestimate the power of it. 

Chocolate! Ice Cream! Mac n Cheese! Pizza! Restaruants! Food will help you!!!

FINAL TIP: Simply move on to your other classes and find yourself a new victim

Always the most fun step! There’s always someone better out there!

Travis is 19 in his fourth semester of college! He is considered a Junior at Molloy and majors in Accounting! When he discovered(?) Her Campus at his school he immediately joined and became a writer and the Instragram coordinator. Now he is proud to be a Campus Correspondent!