freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Dating Advice from Real Live College Guy Brian McGovern

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Your new Real Live College Guy Brian McGovern answers your questions on chick flicks, first dates and saying I love you first!

We are so excited to bring you guys a fresh point of view this week, with a new addition to our growing body of Real Live College Guy’s here at Her Campus Molloy!

Anon: What do guys think about girls making the first move?

Brian: “It’s never a bad thing. Most of the time guys don’t know whether they should make the first move or not, and if the girl is even interested. So when the girl does it first it lets us know better.”

Anon: Do guys really hate chick flicks or do they secretly love them?

Brian: “I can’t lie some chick flicks are really good (The Notebook, The Lucky One) some guys do really like them but we hide it deep down inside.”

Anon: How long is a good enough time to say I love you? It is okay for the girl to say it first? 

Brian: “That’s always the hardest question. You never really know. Sometimes it takes months and sometimes it takes weeks. It’s up to the person.”

Anon: What is your favorite place to take a girl out on a date? 

Brian: “I like going to restaurants or a park or places like that. Anywhere we can actually interact and get to know each other while still enjoying ourselves. I hate movie dates because you just sit there not talking to each other.”

Anon: Is it intimidating when the woman makes more money? 

Brian: “Not at all. I think it’s attractive. It shows that she has good work ethic and goals. It lets me know that she can take care of herself.”

Submit your anonymous questions to Ethan and Brian for next week: CLICK HERE TO ASK

Brian McGovern

Instagram: @bri_gov

Twitter:@brianfusmc