Campus Cutie: Mr. Molloy 2014 Mike Goldin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Name: Michael Goldin

Hometown: Babylon, N.Y.

Relationship Status: “I feel like Facebook has made it three options: single, in a relationship or it’s complicated. So I’m inclined to just say I’m in a relationship, but I have been dating my girlfriend Katherine for seven months now and it’s going really well.”

Year: 2018

Nickname: Magic Mike

Activities: “I’m involved in Business and Accounting Club, Investment club, Molloy Student Government, Student Ambassadors and Business Ambassadors.”

If you could be any Disney character, who would you be? Remy from Ratatouille

What kind of cookie would you be? “Peanut Butter Thumbprint cookies with a Hershey’s Kiss pushed inside.”

If you could be any movie character, who would you be? “I would definitely be Rod from Hot Rod or Undercover Brother from Undercover Brother.”

Favorite Season? “Any season but spring. In the fall, you have flannel; in the winter, you have skiing; and in the summer, you have surfing.”

Any special talents or skills? “I am musically gifted. I can sing, play guitar, play piano… I’m an animal on the dance floor. I am also a good surfer, and I like to cook and make all types of candy and fudge.”

Ideal date? “Well it depends you could have a couple of good dates. You have the classic cuddle with some Netflix, Chinese food, lounge around the house and go in and out of naps. You have to be able to go out dress really nice to a fancy restaurant and have quality conversation. It all depends how you’re feeling that night.”

What would you pursue if money weren’t an issue? Being a stand-up comedian

Hi there! My name is Angelica Lopez and I am a business management major with a professional communications minor. I am currently a freshman at Molloy College and am involved in a variety of activities. I am part of MolloyLife Media, Business ambassadors, Molloy Business Channel, and on the Molloy College Dance team. In high school I was also on Varsity cheerleading all of my cheering years. I peer tutor, volunteer with autistic kids and special needs adults. I speak english, spanish, and some sign language. Some of my hobbies include: dancing, acting, making silly voices, shooting, skating, gymnastics, and goofing off.
Saniya graduated from Molloy College with a BS in Accounting in May 2015 after serving as one of the founding Campus Correspondents of Her Campus Molloy. She enjoys traveling abroad and exploring new cities whenever an opportunity arises. Saniya currently works as an auditor in NYC.