Campus Cutie: Alissa Guerra

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Year: Junior

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Ronkonkoma, NY

Describe yourself in three words: “I guess crazy, creative, and caring.”

What’s one food you can’t live without? “I guess pizza, I love pizza!”

If you could be a pizza, as in, you were a pizza, what kind of pizza would you be? “Chicken Parmigian Pizza, I think that’s the greatest pizza ever. I just can’t have it a lot because it’s bad for you.”

What can we find you doing on a typical Saturday night? “Hanging out with friends, going out and chilling in people’s backyards. Nothing too crazy!”

As a rugby player at Molloy, what position do you play? “I’m a hooker… It’s so awkward to tell people but funny.”

What are you involved with on campus? “I am a Resident Assistant, I’m basically the big sister of the dorms. I try to get involved in MolloyLife when I can. I’m not in many clubs because my time is mostly dedicated to being in the Residence Hall, nursing and rugby. It’s hard to get myself out there but I try to get involved with things such as the fashion show and any other event like being an orientation leader. I try to do as much as I can.”

What do you love the most about Molloy? “The diversity of people; you can meet so many different types of people here and everyone is very friendly and wants to get to know you. It’s very easy to talk to people.”

Where would you most want to travel? “New Zealand. It’s absolutely gorgeous over there, I know I have some family over there and also, the number one rugby team is there. I can definitely see myself living there one day, the hills, the animals and people walk barefoot over there.”

What is your dream job? “To paint professionally., If I could be an upcoming artist I’d love to do that. As of now I think nursing is more practical for me.”

Dunkin or Starbucks? “Dunkin Donuts!

Moe’s or Chipotle? “That’s actually a question I was trying to answer this summer… Chipotle!”

Morning or night? “Night-person.”

Dream Car? “Right now- it changes a lot- a blackout Charger. I love Chargers they are so cool.”

Favorite sport? “Ha, rugby!”

Hi there! My name is Angelica Lopez and I am a business management major with a professional communications minor. I am currently a freshman at Molloy College and am involved in a variety of activities. I am part of MolloyLife Media, Business ambassadors, Molloy Business Channel, and on the Molloy College Dance team. In high school I was also on Varsity cheerleading all of my cheering years. I peer tutor, volunteer with autistic kids and special needs adults. I speak english, spanish, and some sign language. Some of my hobbies include: dancing, acting, making silly voices, shooting, skating, gymnastics, and goofing off.
Toni Martini is an Elementary Education major in her senior year at Molloy College. She is the Co-Editor-in-Chief in her college's media organization and has a passion for writing. When she isn't running around to events with her camera, she can be found drinking copious cups of coffee with her friends and is always carrying a smile in her obnoxiously tiny purse. Toni is feverishly passionate about representing Molloy College with Her Campus and is overly excited every time her staff has a meeting.  Her goals are to bring happiness to others with her writing and eat chocolate on every continent.