Breeze Through Fall With The HC Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Hey there collegiettes! Are midterms getting you down? We totally understand and with Halloween approaching we want you to be stress free, have clear skin, and a full bank account! Which is why Her Campus Molloy has got some future giveaways to help you breeze through Fall! Not only will our giveaways calm you down- some of them DO clear your skin, plus we’re totally saving you from touching that bank account! Check out this guide to watch out for future giveaways throughout the next few weeks whether it be on social media or right in front of Public Square!

1. The Roomate Book and Adulthood is a Myth

Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Anderson features many different comics on how funny adulthood could be! Use it for comic relief throughout the day as Anderson jokes around about hair, makeup, body image, laundry, and much much more! (I’ve already laughed at it several times.) The Roomate Book by Becky Simpson offers you a guide on how to be the perfect roomate… sorta. Like for example, if you’re wondering if you should eat your roomate’s food or not- Simpson offers you a reliable guide on how to decide!

2. CamelBak Forge Divide Mug

As a student in college we know you’re always busy and on the go during the week- whether it’s going to classes or typing out that paper as fast as you can in the library. The newest Camelbak mug makes it easy for you to take a sip of coffee or water with just one hand. Oh, and don’t worry about it spilling- there’s an unlock button and the only way to open it is when you want to take a sip by pressing you’re finger on it! So you can throw it in your bag or accidentally drop it on the floor of Madison Theatre (oh no!) and it won’t even spill! However, if you’re really thirsty right at the moment you can press the unlock button and then press down on the lockout button to keep it open until you want it to close! Also, it’s a greay way to care for the environment! (RIP the Great Barrier Reef.)

3. Koozies! by Flying Color Apparel Flying Color Apparel designs new and fashionable clothing for women! However, we also got koozies from them, which can anything from cans to freezing water bottles warm up (especially on these colder Fall days!)

4. FACE MASKS!!! by Freeman Beauty

That’s right collegiettes! We have FREE face masks that YOU can potentially win in the future! You when finals are coming and you’re skin starts to break out? (Or you’re like me and your skin is in a state of perpetual break outs) Well no problem because there are FOUR face masks all of which have different effects for your skins’ needs. The Avacado/Oatmeal Clay Mask is perfect for normal and combination skin types and is great for removing dirt and oils from your pores! The Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask is perfect for normal and combination skin types as well and is great for removing impurities and making your skin softer than ever! The Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask is perfect for all skin types and helps exfoliate dead skins cells right off your face! Lastly, the Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay cleans, scrubs, tones, and absorbs oil so even the worst of skin behaves better than ever! You can use it either as a cleanser and scrub OR as a mask and toner! Whichever is needed most!

5. The I ♥ Juicy Couture Fragrance Sample

Bold. Sensual. Intriguing. You know it’s meant for college women when my grandma wears it (she’s in that phase of her life where she’s trying to be “young” again…) Wear the newest scent from Juicy Couture which contain sparkling mandarin, jasmine, and patchouli, what girl could not want this scent? It’s obviously a must-have, especially when me, a reliable white boy in college with oily skin, thinks it’s smells amazing! Go ahead girl, make them boys’ heads turn!

6. Rimmel London 24HR Super Curler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner, and the Only 1 Lipstick

That’s right, get by with Rimmel London’s mascara and say goodbye to that lash curler! This mascara has up to a 24-hour hold and instantly curls your lashes on the spot! Perfect for when you want to go out and get instantly beautiful lashes. Not to mention free mascara is the BEST mascara! Ever wanted to try blue eyeliner? You can now with Rimmel London’s eyeliner! Great for trying out a new look or could be used for a potential Halloween costume! Finally, the Only 1 Lipstick coming at you with a fierce and bold shade of red. Ready to make any man feel weak and insecure about himself! Perfect for going out and taking bomb selfies!

7. Wearesafe Adventure Box

Life can sometimes be unpredictable. Sometimes things just happen with no warning and sometumes we don’t always feel safe. The Wearsafe Tag is the only personal safety button out there that can instantly connect you with people that love you most. It gives them both your location and a continuous audio stream in the event of an emergency. The people within the private group chat can quickly talk to eachother in order to get you the help you need right away! Not only is it discreet, but it’s also wearable and easy to use. Now that you know there’s a way to feel safer in the event of an emergency wherever you are, if you win a Wearsafe button through us you can enter in a contest to win the trip of your dreams!! Adventure awaits!!

Links to the product pages:

Travis is 19 in his fourth semester of college! He is considered a Junior at Molloy and majors in Accounting! When he discovered(?) Her Campus at his school he immediately joined and became a writer and the Instragram coordinator. Now he is proud to be a Campus Correspondent!