10 Songs to Listen to While Doing Your Makeup

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Molloy chapter.

Let’s be honest: doing your makeup in dead silence gets boring. You need something to jam to while you’re fleeking the face to perfection. So here’s 10 great songs to listen to while you highlight for the gods.

1. Hymn for the Weekend – Coldplay ft. Beyoncé

CLICK HERE

This song puts you in a complete state of “chill”. The video is equally as satisfying. Also, Beyoncé. I meeeeean… Come on.

2. PILLOWTALK – Zayn

CLICK HERE

This is the first song Zayn released since going solo, and it’s worth a listen or 12. The video takes you on a bit of an emotional trip, too, so prepare yourself.

3. Primadonna – Marina and The Diamonds

CLICK HERE

An oldie, but a goodie. This song makes you feel like you deserve the world, and that’s exactly how you need to be feeling when you’re sharpening up that eyeliner.

4. Roses – The Chainsmokers feat. ROZES

CLICK HERE

Bringing that “chill” feel back with this one. It starts slow, then it hits you with the bass.

5. Sorry – Justin Bieber

CLICK HERE

Honestly, how could I forget about this one? It’s got Justin Bieber, it’s got amazing dancers, it’s got a beat for days.

6.  Locked Away – R. City feat. Adam Levine

CLICK HERE

The song is catchy, the video is heart breaking, and Adam Levine. A+.

7. How Deep Is Your Love (Calvin Harris) – EZY Lima and Lea Beiley Cover

CLICK HERE

A beautiful twist on the original How Deep In Your Love by Calvin Harris (which is another song you should check out). It includes original lyrics by Lea Beiley and a wonderfully crafted back track by EZY Lima.

8. Be Right There – Diplo and Sleepy Tom

CLICK HERE

Talk about trippy! This song is all energetic movement and no lag.

9. Confident – Demi Lovato

CLICK HERE

If Demi is confident, so are you. Flaunt yourself after this one.

10. Victorious – Panic! At The Disco

CLICK HERE

A final “I rule this planet” song for you. Pose in the mirror and feel Victorious.

Ali is a enthusiastic individual here for all your beauty needs!