This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

The end of another semester is quickly approaching and it’s time to start counting down the days (if you haven’t started already).

You have put in so much work these past weeks.

You have typed many papers and hours have been spent watching professors lecture on a different topics. The collection of notebooks filled with notes and doodles have multiplied, the library has become your second home and the local barista on the corner now knows you by name.

Even though you have given up your personal/social life, you made memoires along the way. Memories that are building your college experience. These are the days we will look back on in only a few short years and remember how much effort and determination you put into your degree.

The determination you have invested this semester will be beneficial to you sooner than you think. So, continue to go all in on your assignments and papers. Do that extra credit assignment. Make an appointment with your advisor so they actually know who you are when they enter your final grade.

And before you know it, the sun will be shining down and tanning your face as you layout during those sweet summer afternoons.