This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

I just finished my second week of classes as a senior. Before school began, I had some time to reflect on my past three years here at Minnesota State Mankato. Here I have created some of my favorite memories, met some of my best friends and have essentially “grown up”. When they say college is the best four years of your life, they are not lying. What I have noticed about myself is that I always am looking forward to the “next thing”. For example, my mindset right now is I cannot wait to get done with school. But next year at this time when I (hopefully) have a full time job, I will be wishing I was still in college living and being with my best friends. I often find myself thinking, where did the time go? I swear I was just moving into Julia Sears last year and now I am a senior?

As I had previously mentioned,  I often find myself thinking about the “next thing”. But what I am trying to work on is living in the moment, because all moments count. Sometimes I stop and think how can this be? I had an internship this summer has a HR Coordinator at a company called Syngenta. They offered me a full time position here in Mankato to be the new HR representative coordinator. I am beyond thankful, but at the same time I am almost scared because I feel like time is just flying by. I am looking forward to my last year here at MNSU. All of the “lasts” have already begun and like I said, its the scariest but the best feeling in the world. If I had to give advice to the incoming freshman I would say enjoy every moment you can even when you want to give up, trust me everything gets better and will workout. Just believe in yourself and this incredible journey. 

My name is Brianna, you can call me Bri or Breezy for short. I am a junior majoring in Human Resource Management and minoring in Marketing, at Minnesota State University Mankato. I am from Hastings, Minnesota which is the right amount of not to far away and yet not to close to home; just right in between. I am really outgoing, caring, and love to spend so much money on coffee and clothes. I recently joined HerCampus to become a writer to empower women and hopefully fulfill a marketing position. I am so excited to be apart of HerCampus and can't wait to see what happens in the future!
I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.