jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Minnesota has had a lot of snow these past few weeks, and with the mix of snow and cold weather there were many snow days, but with so many of them what do you find yourself doing? If you are stuck in the house here are a few fun ideas I have for you.

Make DIY crafts with your family or friends. This is a great way to keep busy and have fun. There are so many options on what you can make, the list is endless. Find some things laying around the house and go at it. You can read that book you’ve been wanting to but haven’t found the time, well now you have the whole day, so get comfy and read. Another thing is binge watch your favorite show. You know this is something that will keep busy all day because there are endless choices for shows and movies.

Snow days kind of suck because that means there is a lot of snow, but take advantage of the day off and do some of your favorite things you normally do not have time for.

Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.