This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

It is the beginning of December and that means it is officially the holiday season! Cue the festive music, lights, snow, and sappy Hallmark movies. If you decide to exchange gifts with your family, friends, or buy something special to treat yourself this year, I am here to help! Being a college student, it is difficult shopping for gifts because it can get real expensive, real quick. Thankfully, there are plenty of options to choose from if your budget is $50 or under. In fact, I will try my best to include as many as I can that are $25 or under! 

Listed below are 10 unique treasures that I have scoured the internet for that will make perfect gifts for others, or yourself.

1. AGATE BOTTLE OPENER, $16

There is always a need for a bottle opener around the house and this one is sure to attract some comments from others. A rose quartz or amethyst stone serves as the handle of this golden bottle opener. A wonderful and unique gift for those obsessed with crystal home decor. 

2. PETAL PALETTE MONOGRAM MUG, $10

Personally, I’m always a sucker for a good mug. They’re so useful! These floral monogrammed mugs are sure to put a smile on the face of whoever receives it. Plus, you can’t beat the $10 price tag!

3. BITE BEAUTY BEST BITE REDUX, $25

Bite Beauty has some of the best lip products out there! For the makeup obsessed, this Best Bite Redux set from Sephora is an incredible value and provides 4 different, bold lip options to try. I’ve actually purchased one as a treat for myself!

4. SEPHORA LASH STASH TO GO, $28

This Lash Stash set comes with 5 deluxe mascaras to try and a voucher to redeem a full-sized version of one of the samples provided! Break up this set and give a mascara to each of your friends! Be quick, because these Lash Stash sets always tend to sell out!

5. CHECKED WRAPAROUND SCARF, $25.90

Living in freezing Minnesota, there’s always a need for more scarves. This cozy blanket scarf from Zara will be awesome for those below zero days!

6. PACK OF STAR EARRINGS, $15.90

Earrings are always a fun gift since there are so many options. I am a huge fan of this pack of star and galaxy inspired ones. Mix and match for a unique look!

7. FIREFLY STRING LIGHTS, $28

For those interior design lovers, everything looks cuter with firefly lights! These twinkling ones from Urban Outfitters will definitely spruce the place up and add a bit of personality.

8. BP. VELVET CHOKER, $14

Velvet chokers have been all the rage throughout 2016! These from Nordstrom BP make the perfect stocking stuffer and come in five different colors.

9. TOO FACED DELUXE MELTED ORNAMENT, $12

Honestly, I can’t help myself from including all of these beauty gifts in here! There are so many to choose from! This Too Faced Liquified Long Wear Lipstick comes in a beautiful berry color and is packaged as an ornament!

10. STARBUCKS IRIDESCENT STAINLESS STEEL COLD CUP, $21.21

Starbucks lovers will unite over this beautiful, oil slick inspired cup! While practical and useful, it will surely be an eye catcher!

Thank you for reading my Holiday Gift Guide 2016, I hope you’ve found it helpful and it has given you some ideas on what to purchase for others (or yourself) this holiday season!

Happy Holidays 2016 from me, to you!

Annie Huynh is a junior Marketing student at Minnesota State University-Mankato. She was born and raised in North Mankato, MN. Her favorite seasons are summer and fall. On her days off, she likes to catch up on her favorite series on Netflix or take a trip to the mall.