absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Thanksgiving Foods We All Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

The truth is what food is not good during your Thanksgiving meal? I love sitting around the table with my family eating and catching up with everyone. At my house, we have your typical food you think of when you are having a Thanksgiving meal. Where do I even begin with some of the best ones out there, but here they are. 

Of course, there is the turkey, the one thing that needs to be there on the table. It may take the most time to cook and prep but the end result is worth the wait. You can not forget about the stuffing, my personal favorite. Making it in the turkey will have you itching for more because it just melts in your mouth. Mashed potatoes and gravy is another all-time favorite. It is simple yet tastes so good, and you can never have too much gravy. The pie, even if we are stuffed full from all the other food there will always be room for pie, am I right?

Thanksgiving is such a special time with loved ones and great food. It is the only day when it is okay to eat as much as you want and not have to feel guilty about it. 

I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.