This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Are you ever just sitting and flipping through Netflix trying to figure out what to watch? Maybe this time you are in the mood for a superhero show. There are many superhero shows on Netflix. Here are some of them and a little information on each of them. 

Supergirl-To avert a disaster, Kara Danvers reveals her powers and true identity: She is Superman’s cousin, now known as Supergirl, protector of National City. 

Starring Melissa Beniost and Chyler Leigh

4 seasons 

The Flash- A forensics expert who wakes from a coma with amazing new powers squares off against forces threatening the city in this live-action superhero romp. 

Starring Grant Gustin Gustin and Danielle Panabaker

5 seasons

Legends-A mysterious “time master” from the future unites an unlikely group of superheroes and villains to save the world from a powerful evil. 

Starring Brandon Routh and Caity Lotz

4 seasons

Arrow- A wealthy playboy becomes a vengeful superhero, saving the city from villains armed with just a bow and arrows. 

Black Lightning- School Principal and retired superhero Jefferson Pierce leaps back into action as the legendary Black Lightning after a gang threatens his family.

Starring Cress Williams and James Remer

2 seasons 

Gotham- The story behind Detective James Gordon’s rise to prominence in Gotham city in the years before Batman’s arrival. 

Starring Ben McKenzie and Jada Pickett Smith.

5 seasons

Daredevil- A blind lawyer by day, vigilante by night. Matt Murdock fights the crime of New York as Daredevil.

Starring Charlie Cox and Elden Henson

3 seasons 

Jessica Jones- Following the tragic end of her brief superhero carrier, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as private investigator, dealing with cases involving people with remarkable abilities in New York City. 

Starring Krysten Ritter and David Tennant    

3 seasons 

Luke Cage- When a sabotaged experiment gives him super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage becomes a fugitive attempting to rebuild his life in Harlem and must soon confront his past and fight a battle for the heart of his city. 

Starring Mike Colter and Alfe Woodard

2 seasons

Iron Fist- Danny Reid resurfaces 15 years after being presumed dead. Now, with the power of the Iron Fist, he seeks to reclaim his past and fulfill his destiny. 

Starring Finn Jones and Jessica Henwick 

2 seasons 

The Punisher- A former marine out to punish the criminals responsible for his family’s mruder finds himself ensnared in a military conspiracy. 

Starring Jon Bernthal and Ben Barnes 

2 seasons 

Defenders- Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist join forces to tako on common enemies as a sinister conspiracy threatens New York City. 

Starring Charlie Cox and Krysten Ritter

8 episodes

Agents of Shield- The missions of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division. 

Starring Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg

6 seasons 

Hi. My name is Priscilla Ann Pomeroy. I'm a senior here at MNSU and I'm 25 years old. I also have an ESA who is a cat named Wally. I few of the things I enjoy are Marvel, cats, NASCAR, journaling, Christmas, Disney, Star Wars, football, music, board games, game shows, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Winnie the Pooh, pop culture, Hot Topic, Funko Pops, Blue October, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Wonder Women, Baby Yoda or the Child, Lane Bryant, The Little Mermaid, Moana, Cars, Pixar, Amazon, Chase Elliott (NASCAR), musicals, The Lion King, singing, and writing.
I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.