This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Super Bowl LII is right around the corner, literally right around the corner in Minneapolis. If you are not a big football fan that isn’t all that is happening in the Super Bowl. Events will be going on for the ten days leading up to the Super Bowl.

One of the most rewarding ways to make Super Bowl LII one to remember is to be a part of it and volunteer. Crew 52 is a team made up of 10,000 volunteers that will make the Super Bowl a success and I happen to be one of the 10,000. Minnesota plans to host more than one million visitors during the 10-day festival so we will need all hands on deck

Our goal is to extend the warmest welcome we can with the bold north weather that Minnesota comes with to all the visitors. Crew 52 volunteers have to commit to three or more shifts during the ten days leading up and in return, we get some awesome gear.

If you have any questions when you go check out the awesome events happening in the cities, ask someone in blue and we will be happy to help!

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.