This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Summer is nearly coming to an end and fall is slowly approaching, many collegiettes’ favorite season! It’s most definitley mine! There is something about fall that makes me so happy. There is a feeling of comfort and it fills my heart with warmth. As the weather slowly changes from hot, sunny days to breezy and brisk, flannels, sweaters and specialty drinks from the coffee shops make their debut. Although the weather is still holding onto summer, here are a few things to look forward to as fall comes around. 

Pumpkin Flavored Everything!

Anything pumpkin flavored is my weakness: pumpkin bars, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin bread, and all of the carbs that come along with these delicious treats. Beach body season is over, indulge in the tastes of fall! Not to mention pumpkin spice lattés – You are lying to yourself if you do not fancy the most popular fall beverage.

Fall Candles are the Aroma in the Air

Fall scents smell wonderful and can change any mood. They make homes smell nice and add a warm, comfortable feeling. Bath & Body Works and Yankee Candle have a great collection. There is an endless amount of scents you can choose from; there is a scent for everyone preference. My personal favorite is Leaves from Bath & Body Works. It is autumn in a jar!

Fall Fashion

There is so much to love about fall fashion! Everything has a comfy and cozy feeling to it. It is that time of year to pull out the oversized sweaters and flannels, jackets, scarves and boots. You can throw on anything oversized with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings along with boots and you will have the perfect outfit for fall. 

Fall Holidays and Activities

What’s not to love about Halloween and Thanksgiving? Gathering around the dinner table and stuffing yourself to the brim is a favorite activity of many people, in all age groups. It is rare for a college student to have the time and money to eat a home-cooked meal. Good thing Thanksgiving exists! Halloween allows you get to play dress up and eat an endless amount of candy. Also, there are many festive fall activities you can do such as pick apples from the apple orchard, carve pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and visit a haunted house and corn maze. My favorite place to visit is Emma Krumbee’s Apple Orchard in Belle Plaine. It has every fall festivity in one place! 

Are you excited for fall yet?

Writer for Her Campus MNSU! I am currently a student majoring in Mass Media and minoring in Spanish.