This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Continuing on with writing about Star Wars; This week we will be talking about The Clone Wars: The Series. I will briefly talk about The Clone Wars movie as that is a big part of understanding the series. The movie about The Clone Wars came out August 15th, 2008, In the movie Anakin and Obi-wan are in the middle of a battle when they are dropped off by a padawan learner. Her name is Ahsoka Tano, Obi-wan at first believes that she is going to be his padawan but then we are surprised when Ahsoka tells them that she is Anakin’s padawan. Now, originally the movie was said to be the first four episodes of The Clone Wars series. The movie and series takes place between Episode II and Episode III.

The Series of The Clone Wars started airing in America on October 3rd 2008, it aired for 6 seasons before stopping. The Seventh and final season came out this year, the episodes towards the end of the season match up almost perfectly with Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. When you sit down to watch the series, every episode starts off with a little lesson to learn from the episode. Each episode typically follows Obi-wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka. However, the episodes can follow other characters like; Yoda, R2-D2, Clone Troopers, Padme, and even more! The Clone Wars: The Series is a great show to look into what happens between the Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. 

I highly recommend the series for Star Wars fans. The growth that you see between Anakin and Ahsoke and even seeing Anakin start to turn to the dark side, is amazing. They put a lot into the show when it first came out and it is very entertaining. It also shows you that the clone troopers are human, and that when it comes to order 66 a few of them tried to get past it. It adds a lot to character development, so if you haven’t seen it yet head to Disney+ if you can and enjoy the show!! Until next time.

The Story Continues; May the Force be with you.

Sarah is a writer at MNSU Her Campus, this is her second year with Her campus. Sarah is a Sophmore at MNSU and is Majoring in Creative Writing, she hopes to one day write novels to make people happy and to inspire. She is currently working on a few stories and toying with novel ideas.