#SquadGifts Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Finals are the time of year that cause collegiettes to test their study limits and sanity. Thankfully, our rock star sponsors recognize that and don’t let us enter finals week empty handed.

Michael Kors: 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos

Some of our members used these for a toga party they attended! They are feminine and seductive. These tattoos are the first metallic scented temporary tattoos on the market. What’s better is that they smell like Michael Kors Gold Fragrance Collection.

• Facebook: facebook.com/MichaelKors
  • Twitter and Instagram: @MichaelKors

Vera Bradley: Zip ID Cases and Throw Blanket

Basically, if you own anything Vera Bradley, you have a good sense of style. Some of our ladies won these fashion-savvy Zip ID Cases as door prizes at our Christmas party. We also had a during our finals week tabling so all girls on campus got a chance to win one. I love sleeping all snuggled up in my adorable and soft Vera Bradley throw blanket – the pattern is so pretty and feminine.

• Facebook: facebook.com/verabradley
  • Twitter and Instagram: @verabradley

Thank you to all of the other awesome sponsors that helped get us through finals week, we could not have done it without you!

Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau