This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

I’m probably not the only one who gets in a rut with music and needs something new to listen to, right? But I hate trying to find new music because it is such a hit or miss when it comes to songs. So, here is a list of artists that I love, and you’ve probably heard of them or their music. 

• Sleeping At Last

• My favorite song from them is Atlas: Two

• James Bay

• Let It Go was a well known song by Bay. Need the Sun to Break, Hold Back the River, and Scars are on my list. 

• Dean Lewis

• He is known for his #1 hit, Be Alright, but I love Stay Awake, Hold of Me, and A Place We Knew as well. 

• Lewis Capaldi 

• Another up and rising artist known for his song Someone you Loved, has some amazing songs off his new album. Hold Me While You Wait, Bruises, One, Hollywood, Forever, Before You Go, and Leaving My Love Behind are all my favorites from him. 

• James Arthur 

• Winner on The X Factor who’s song Say You Won’t Let Go blew up also has a long list of songs that are incredible. Can I Be Him, Finally, Naked, Empty Space, Falling Like the Stars, Safe Inside, Train Wreck, Let Me Love the Lonely, Remember Who I Was, Certain Things, and Sad Eyes are constantly on repeat for me. 

• Jon Bellion

• Not sure what genre you could put him in since he has many different styles, but I had to touch on his music as he is my favorite artist. His two most recent albums have the majority of my favorite songs. But off his other albums: Dead Man Walking, To My Future Wife…, Human, Run Wild, Simple and Sweet, Luxury, and Good Things Fall Apart are in my playlists. 

These artists don’t have dozens of top hits and are not as well known as: Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, or Post Malone. But their art is beautiful and deserves to be heard. If you’ve heard a song or two from one of these artists or you recognized a name I would encourage you to check out some of the songs that I shared. And let me know if you liked these artists or if there are other artists that are similar that I should check out! Stay safe and enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. 

Paige
I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.