Reindeer Visit MNSU Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Reindeer landed on campus for an early holiday visit on November 19th. Students were able to meet and take pictures with the four reindeer in between classes while passing through the CSU Mall. Many students had never seen reindeer in person and were delighted that they are in fact real- not only Santa’s helpers.With holiday music playing in the background, and a sleigh for students to take pictures in, it was a great way to kick off the holiday season. 

People call me Mo! I am a senior at MNSU studying Mass Media with an emphasis in Public Relations. I also have a minor in Human Resources and Recreation Parks and Leisure Services. 
Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau