This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

I have always had small boobs. Honestly, I’m still convinced that I haven’t hit puberty yet (aside from other changes) because my chest is still almost as flat as it was when I was 7. I struggled with this for a very long time because my sisters both had large boobs and always made fun of me for being a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee, calling them mosquito bites. I have recently come to realize that having small boobs is not something to mourn over. There are a lot of benefits that come with being flat-chested and if you have small boobs, I hope you can learn to appreciate them!

1. They don’t bounce when you run or go downstairs.

One huge perk of small boobs is that you can run and not have to worry about them bouncing and getting in the way and you don’t have to hold them in place while going up and down the stairs. You also don’t have to wear a padded sports bra and worry about having enough support.

1. You can wear cute bralettes and sports bras.

When you think of bralettes you think of cute dainty things that are lacey and showy and thankfully this is something that people with small boobs can pull off! These types of undergarments usually aren’t made to support larger breasts so having small boobs I great for these fashionable accessories!

1. You can get away with not even wearing a bra.

Honestly, this is probably the best thing about small boobs. If you are having a lazy day, you can literally throw on a baggy sweatshirt and some leggings and head out the door. No one will have any idea what’s under that sweatshirt if anything at all.

1. You can wear low-cut shirts without worrying about the girls falling out.

People with larger breasts might worry about bending over and people being able to see down their cleavage or have to wear tank tops under all their shirts for that reason but when you have no cleavage, you have no worries.

1. You don’t have to worry about getting lower back problems.

Some people with larger breasts suffer from lower back pain due to the weight of their breasts. Some people get breast reduction surgeries just so they can live a normal life without that pain. Having small boobs comes with a back free of pain.

Having big boobs definitely has its benefits but that doesn’t mean small boobs aren’t a blessing, even if it’s one in disguise. Small boobs allow you to be more free with your clothing choices and you don’t have to worry about them causing you pain while exercising or over a long period of time. So be a proud member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee because small boobs rock!

Olivia is a senior at Minnesota State University, Mankato. She is double-majoring in Mass Media and English and has hopes to get into publishing. She is the current senior editor for the MNSU chapter of Her Campus and loves to write. In her free time when she's not writing or editing, she loves to sleep, hang out with friends, longboard, read and sleep some more.
Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.