tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

To the People Who Mean the Most to Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

There are a lot of people that have contributed to who I am today, and who I want to become in life. So I wanted to take the time to say “thank you” and to give them the appreciation they deserve in helping me be the woman I am today.

First I want to thank my parents who taught me that I can make mistakes, and I can learn from them. Thank you for always picking me up when I was down. Thank you for being there when I couldn’t pick myself up. Thank you for teaching me how to survive the adult world, not that it is ever easy. Thank you for always picking up my calls, even if it is just to ask you how to make a dentist appointment. Thanks for teaching me right and wrong and that everyone is different.

The next person, well people I want to thank are my friends that stuck by me through a lot. Whether you are over a hundred miles away, or my roommate, thank you for being there for me. Thanks for always putting up with my weird self and all my ideas.

Thank you to everyone who helped me grow and learn everything about life. I love you all and I can’t wait to make memories with everyone of you. Thank you for walking on this journey we call life.

Love,

Emmalee

I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.
Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.