This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Mom and Dad, 

First off, you gave me an example that I will one day hope to be for my own children. I realize these several years have been anything but easy for us. I can’t imagine the pain my mental health has caused you. Counseling has been helping immensely. I’m sorry that I’m so needy all the time and call you everyday. I’m so lucky to have you guys as my parents because you love me unconditionally even though I make mistakes. I want to thank you for raising me with such grace and dignity. Raising me with such strict rules because it made me out to be the person I am today. It made me have strict values and morals that I still hold true to today. As I look forward to graduating, there’s no one I rather thank than you for my accomplishments. I wouldn’t be getting a big girl job soon without your help. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. Dad, thank you for teaching me to love sports. So, we have something to bond over. Mom, thank you for always having my back even when I mess up. Again thank you both so much for everything.

Much love, Priscilla

Hi. My name is Priscilla Ann Pomeroy. I'm a senior here at MNSU and I'm 25 years old. I also have an ESA who is a cat named Wally. I few of the things I enjoy are Marvel, cats, NASCAR, journaling, Christmas, Disney, Star Wars, football, music, board games, game shows, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Winnie the Pooh, pop culture, Hot Topic, Funko Pops, Blue October, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Wonder Women, Baby Yoda or the Child, Lane Bryant, The Little Mermaid, Moana, Cars, Pixar, Amazon, Chase Elliott (NASCAR), musicals, The Lion King, singing, and writing.