This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

I found my all time favorite YouTube channel as I was attempting to find what would be the best concealer for the terrible bags under my eyes. The person I discovered was the most authentic, funny, and informative YouTuber I had ever seen: Allana Davison.

Allana is from Canada, her videos comprise of beauty secrets, fashion, mental health, and many other topics. Although Allana has become highly successful on YouTube, her videos make me feel as though she’s humble, and you can tell she’s truly thankful for her supportive fan base, whom she blows kisses to after every video, and does free makeup giveaways often.

Allana’s fashion style is very minimalistic. She believes in having several “staple pieces” as she calls them, in your wardrobe. Basically, a few items that you can mix and match with virtually everything in your closet. Allana also sells some of her clothing online for her loyal fan base, and oftentimes offers discounts for her viewers as well.

Allana is also very dedicated to supporting other female YouTubers, especially Canadians, as she is very proud of her country. Allana will often praise her fellow girl gang YouTubers and provide links to videos of others that she feels are a must see, she also does video collaborations with them as well.  Overall, Allana Davison can provide a laugh, insightful information, and someone who makes you feel comfortable and at home, right from YouTube.

Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.