This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

If you’re looking for ice cream nirvana, look no further! Mom & Pop’s is the place that will end your quest for the best ice cream in the city.

No, in Minnesota.

No wait, the Midwest.

NO WAIT, the World.

When it comes to Mom & Pop’s, they are ice cream heaven. This locally owned and operated business sits in Old Town Mankato on the corner of Rock Street and North Riverfront Drive. Mom & Pops has, on hand, 32 flavors of super-premium hard scoop ice cream. This means that their ice cream is smoother, richer, and creamier than the leading generic ice cream. Their ice cream flavors are also on rotation, so every time you go, there’s something new to try! Next time you’re wondering how treat your tastebuds… Mom & Pop’s is the answer. 

Hi! My name is Melissa Mashburn but I also respond to Mel. I am a junior here at Minnesota State University studying Human Resources. Born and raised in the ATL, but actually from Marietta, Georgia, a suburb outside of Atlanta. I decided to join Her Campus because IT’S AWESOME. With Her Campus I am able to meet knew people and learn about amazing opportunities, all while being surrounded by friends. I currently play tennis at Minnesota Sate University. My hobbies include Taco Bell, Mom and Pops ice cream, and using the microwave.