Mitch Boogren: Indemnity Tax Services

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

With tax season right around the corner, one should be aware of this new business method that is changing the way tax services are provided to them.

I think I can say this for everyone, we dread tax season unless you get a nice amount of money back. Most people don’t feel prepared enough to do it on their own. Many times, you have two choices: tax software on the computer, or digging deep in your pocket to have someone else do your taxes for you.

Mitchell Boogren is 22-years-old from the Twin Cities and studying nursing at the University of North Dakota. He has a great amount of knowledge when it comes to the United States tax code and is also studying nursing at the University of North Dakota. Indemnity Tax Services provides services in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin. Mitch plans to expand fast and eventually go nationwide. He recently finalized a partnership with Paychex, INC, which is a multibillion dollar Human Resource and payroll management company; he will now offer Payroll Management for all levels of business.

Mitch’s company is a high-tech tax firm and is bringing changes to tax preparation and tax consultancy. Normally, tax corporations have offices set up in the United States which makes travel a requirement to receive these services. What makes Indemnity better than other big tax corporations across the U.S. is an unprecedented method of doing business, with an emphasis on reducing costs and maximizing convenience for its clients.

Indemnity’s modernized tax preparation by using technology, giving them the capability to access its private servers and produce its own secure WIFI connection just about anywhere in the U.S. This allows tax preparers and accountants to “come to” the client and conduct any tax preparation or tax consultancy needs from their home or office.

There are many benefits of going through a professional accounting and tax preparation firm including saving time, money, as well as being more accurate.

To learn more and get a jump start on your taxes, check out the Indemnity Tax Services website!

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.
Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau