This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Minnesota is going to be packed full of events during the coming months, with a little something for everyone. Whether you are looking for a big artist’s tour to come to Minnesota, or you just want to watch an extreme sport, Minnesota has got it. Many concerts have already been announced, so start saving up your money now.

Minnesota is planning to have a big line up of bands and artists coming, no matter what genre of music you like. There will be a mix of pop, country, old school rock and even Queen Bey herself in attendance. The star-studded lineups include:

Maroon 5: September 18th

Metallica: September 4th

Zac Brown Band and One Republic: August 10th

Paramore and Foster the People: July 5th

Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Jon Pardi: July 21st

Justin Timberlake: September 29th

Bruno Mars and Cardi B: September 12th

Journey and Def Leppard: July 27th

Harry Styles: July 1st

Taylor Swift: September 1st

Beyonce and Jay-Z: August 8th

And of course, many more. Now if you are not looking for a concert this year, or would rather go to a setting with multiple artists, Minnesota has got you covered. The Vans Warped Tour, WE Fest, and Soundset are also coming back to Minnesota if you are looking for multiple artists all at one location.

If you are looking for something other than music, the upcoming Minnesota lineup has you covered. For all the excitement seekers, look no further than the US Bank Stadium for the Supercross in April or the Monster Truck Jam in the same month. If you are looking for something funny and entertaining, the Minnesota State Fair is hosting the Impractical Jokers.

Whether you are looking for something to do with music, or you are just looking for fun times, Minnesota has something for you. So, now is the time to start making plans, taking off work and saving up your money. Minnesota is going to start being pretty busy these next couple of months.

I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.
Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.