Makeup Products I Can’t Live Without

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

From one girl to another, finding holy grail makeup products worth the price can be hard to achieve. After experimenting with makeup for over seven years now, I have found some amazing products that I’m always repurchasing and not willing to give up. While this list is limited, it’s essential to my everyday makeup routine. The items I’m going to share with you have no competitors and are worth every cent.

• Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ – IT Cosmetics

I love this foundation! It’s lightweight, lets your real skin shine through and leaves you glowing. It retails at $38, but lasts you months on end; a little bit of the product goes a long way. If you aren’t sure about it, you can purchase the sample size for $15 and have a 1-2 months worth of product!

• Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer – Maybelline

The beauty community, including myself, swear by this concealer. It’s full coverage and retails at only $8.99…a total steal! This product always covers any blemish I have, highlights the high points of my face and is perfect to use on the days where you want that no-makeup, makeup look.

Glossier Cloud Paint is the perfect substitute for pinching your cheeks for that natural rosy tint. It’s subtle, lasts all day and night and is natural in appearance. Some days, I will only throw on this cream blush and that’s it! It works wonders and keeps you looking youthful at all times.

While there are other makeup products I could also recommend to you, these three are my holy grails. They’re the “if I could only wear one for the rest of my life” products. These makeup products will change your makeup routine, especially for those who love a natural look. I’ll keep experimenting and report back with more must-have products soon!

Hello! My name's Emily, but most people call me "Ems". At 20-years-old, I'm currently attending Minnesota State University, Mankato and pursuing a Mass Media Communications degree. I'm an iced coffee addict, Netflix junky, social media fanatic, fashion enthusiast and family-oriented gal. I live for Minnesota summers at my family cabin, discovering new coffee shops, testing out all the latest trends and snapping pictures with my friends and boyfriend. Cheers to a beautiful and breathtaking spring season, and I hope you enjoy my coming posts!
Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.